November 6, 2018 General Election Results
Election / Voter Information
- State of Michigan Voter Registration Form
- Precinct Map
- Voter ID Requirement Information
- Picture ID at the Polls
- State of Michigan Voter Information and Sample Ballots
Requirements: Must be registered voter in the State of Michigan; Students must be at least 16 years old and must meet voter registration requirements (except age); Must attend a mandatory training class prior to working their first election.
- Voting systems were purchased statewide in 2017 utilizing leftover Federal HAVA Grant funds that provided for 100% of the cost of the new systems. Wixom introduced the Verity voting system to voters at the November, 2017 election with great success. This user-friendly, digital scan voting system provides a digital backup of every paper ballot read as well as voter assistance terminals that are reliable, accurate and easy to use.
- Polls are open on Election Day from 7 am to 8 pm
- Precincts 1 and 3 - Vote in the Community Center - 49015 Pontiac Trail
- Precincts 2 and 4 - Vote in the City Hall - 49045 Pontiac Trail