March 10, 2020 Presidential Primary Election
The Clerk's office will be open Saturday, March 7, 2020 from 8am -4pm for Absentee Ballots
Election / Voter Information
- State of Michigan Voter Registration Form
- Precinct Map
- Voter ID Requirement Information
- Picture ID at the Polls
- State of Michigan Voter Information and Sample Ballots
- Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) - If you are a military or overseas civilian voter who is eligible to vote in Michigan
- Request for Permanent Absentee
- Election Results
Requirements: Must be registered voter in the State of Michigan; Students must be at least 16 years old and must meet voter registration requirements (except age); Must attend a mandatory training class prior to working their first election.
- Voting systems were purchased statewide in 2017 utilizing leftover Federal HAVA Grant funds that provided for 100% of the cost of the new systems. Wixom introduced the Verity voting system to voters at the November, 2017 election with great success. This user-friendly, digital scan voting system provides a digital backup of every paper ballot read as well as voter assistance terminals that are reliable, accurate and easy to use.
- Polls are open on Election Day from 7 am to 8 pm
- Precincts 1 and 3 - Vote in the Community Center - 49015 Pontiac Trail
- Precincts 2 and 4 - Vote in the City Hall - 49045 Pontiac Trail