Absent voter applications can no longer be mailed automatically to voters 60 years of age and older. You can request to have your name added to this the Permanent Absentee Voter List by contacting the City Clerk’s Office. Once your name has been placed on the Permanent List you will be sent AV applications for all future elections.
You are eligible to vote an absent voter ballot if you meet any of the following criteria:
- Are 60 years of age or older
- Are physically unable to attend the polls without the assistance of another
- Are appointed as a precinct worker in a precinct other than your own
- Expect to be absent from the community in which you are registered on Election Day
- Cannot attend the polls because of the tenets of your religion
- Cannot attend the polls because you are confined to jail awaiting arraignment or trial
Click Here for the Absentee Ballot Application
When completed and signed, return your AV application to Catherine Buck, Wixom City Clerk, 49045 Pontiac Trail, Wixom, MI 48393 for processing.