Use the Category Selection drop-down box to see City of Wixom job openings or Wixom-area business job openings.
City of Wixom Application for Employment (click HERE).
Wixom Community Center - Evening and Weekend Monitor
- Type:Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$11.00 - $15.00/per hour
- Posted Date:05/30/2019
- Deadline to Apply:07/15/2019
Looking for an evening and weekend job? The Wixom Community Center is seeking a Facility Monitor for weekday evenings, Friday days, and weekend days and evenings to supervise large and small events. The perfect candidate will maintain a professional appearance, be dependable, and perform light office work for 10-20 hours per week. Please call 248.624.2850 for more information, Monday – Thursday 7:15 am – 5:30 pm, or pick up an application at 49015 Pontiac Trail, Wixom, MI 48393. An application may be downloaded at www.wixomgov.org/jobs.
CITY OF WIXOM
EMPLOYEE POSITION DESCRIPTION
POSITION TITLE: Community Center Part-Time Facility Monitor
REPORT TO: Community Services Supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS: High school graduate; must be flexible to meet the schedule of Community Center by working evening shifts as well as Fridays, weekends and holidays; excellent communication and organizational skills; strong customer service focus; accuracy, attention to detail and ability to follow directions; must be able to lift up to 25 lbs consistently.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be available to work flexible shifts. Weekend and night hours are required.
- Monitors facility (banquet rooms, meeting rooms, hallways, storage, and service areas) for meetings, programs, wedding receptions, and other rentals.
- Responds quickly to requests from guests, supervisors and management in a timely, friendly and efficient manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Provides a professional image at all times through appearance, dress and actions.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies. Maintains supplies in a neat an organized manner. Reports missing articles, damage or mechanical problems.
- Follows written instructions, answers phones, performs light computer entry. Follows all City of Wixom procedures and policies.