Use the Category Selection drop-down box to see City of Wixom job openings or Wixom-area business job openings.
City of Wixom Application for Employment (click HERE).
Hexagon Electronics Repair Technician
- Type:Full Time
- Posted Date:07/02/2018
- Deadline to Apply:08/02/2018
Here we grow again and this time Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking an Electronics Repair Technician in Wixom, Michigan. If you have the right experience and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, we’d like to hear from you!
As the Electronics Repair Technician, you will be responsible for diagnosis, repair and testing of various electronic components such as boards and power supplies.
Responsibilities will include
- Responsible for diagnosis, repairs and testing to confirm functionality to new component specifications.
- Specify component level electronics parts to be ordered
- Maintain stocking levels
- Work with engineering and service to define repair processes
- Document repair processes
- Create component schematic drawings
- Train internal and/or external resources
- Travel up to 25%
Background and Skills Required
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of technical courses and experience
- 2+ years of experience
- Mechanical, electrical, computer, and software experience
- Extensive experience in electronic repair
- Must be self-motivated, highly detail-oriented and organized, capable of working independently
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift, up to 50 lbs.
- Associate’s Degree preferred
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
13 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Or Click Here to learn more about Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence