Mission StatementThe GIS Department attempts to efficiently and effectively provide high quality geographic resources, static map products, automated mapping, and GIS technical support to the City GIS users and departments.
ResponsibilitiesThe City's Geographic Information System (GIS) group is responsible for:
- Training all GIS users
- Providing technical support for all GIS users
- Creating and maintaining GIS data layers
- Developing custom GIS applications
- Implementing GIS Asset Data Collection
- Creating and printing maps, geographical reports, and data for the public
Maps for Download
GIS Standard maps of the City are available for the public to view and download. We hope the public will find the maps useful for visualizing information about our area.
49045 Pontiac Trail
Wixom, MI 48393
Ph: (248) 624-3223
Monday - Thursday
7:15 AM to 5:30 PM