Hexagon Technical Support Representative
- Type:Full Time
- Posted Date:03/07/2018
- Deadline to Apply:04/07/2018
Here we grow again! Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence has a career opportunity for a Technical Support Representative who will be based in our Wixom, Michigan location. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates seeking a career with an entrepreneurial and dynamic organization with a global presence!
As a leading metrology and manufacturing solution specialist, Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence helps industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. We work with manufacturers to create solutions for the smart factory, where quality drives productivity.
As the Technical Support Representative Level III, you will provide metrology system software technical support for customers and Hexagon personnel, utilizing web applications, phone, and email. You will utilize comprehensive knowledge of Hexagon product suite with specialization in area(s) to provide top level support and mentoring. Training in Salesforce.com and Service Cloud will be offered.
ADDITIONAL Responsibilities will include
- Employing support ticket/knowledgebase tool for customer incident reporting, tracking and resolution
- Engaging tickets from Level 3 ticket/queue, Level 3 phone queue or as assigned.
- Ticket resolution through - experience, knowledgebase search, ticket search, Jira Search, area expert assistance, and research/testing.
- Escalating to case management as needed
- Ensuring phone availability.
- Filling in for Levels 1 and 2 phone queues as needed.
- New ticket qualification and evaluation – resolving or escalating
- Validating ticket data field entry, portal and CSR desktop entry.
- Enforcing ticket handling policies - SMA, training requirements, levels etc.
- Encouraging customers to use the support portal and knowledgebase.
- Achieving expert status in one area, developing additional areas.
- Mentoring Level I and Level II techs.
- Developing product knowledge via HMU, Classroom coursework, & scheduled training.
- Drafting/suggesting knowledgebase content
- Editing KB content in area of expertise, and general topics.
- Planning, directing and coordinating the efforts of the staff toward the accomplishment of overall objectives and strategies.
- Traveling up to 2 days/month
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics, or equivalent combination of education and experience with coordinate measuring or statistical process control software and systems
- 8+ years of experience in metrology software and system support or demonstrated abilities
- Windows background
- Ability to think 3-dimensionally
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Professional telephone presence
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com helpful
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are living the latest technology and making a quality difference in our world!
We encourage employee success by offering a variety of career and training opportunities
and outstanding benefits, including:
- Competitive paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, vision insurance plans…and more!
- Flex Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training opportunities
- Wellness programs and activities
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Click HERE to Apply Today!
To learn more about Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, please visit our website by clicking HERE.