Hexagon Metrology - Service Technician
- Type:Full Time
- Posted Date:02/22/2017
- Deadline to Apply:04/22/2017
If the start of a new year has inspired you to explore new opportunities, Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking a regional field Service Technician. Ideally, the successful candidate will live in or around Wixom, Michigan.
We will provide classroom and hands-on training to enable you to install and service a variety of Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMMs), machine tools and accessories. Our factory-trained Service Technicians represent the very best of Hexagon! Our customers rely on their professionalism and technical expertise to provide onsite service for installations, machine maintenance, diagnoses, repairs, certifications, and re-calibrations of various machines at the customers’ sites.
Background and Skills Required
- Associate’s Degree OR equivalent combination of technical courses and related experience OR equivalent training in electronics and/or mechanical repair received in the military
- Mechanical, electrical, computer and software experience
- Must be self-motivated, highly detail oriented and organized
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively and independently
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good driving record
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to travel extensively
- Associate’s Degree preferred
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence our ability to excel depends on the integrity, imagination, skill, teamwork, and diversity of our employees. Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. Consider joining a team of talented individuals who are living the latest technology and making a difference in our world!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Paid time off
Tuition reimbursement thru advanced degrees
…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant